This year’s AGM took place on Wednesday 19 May 2010, at Community House, Easemore Road, Redditch.
The meeting was chaired by Alan Leadbeater (President), with Tony Jay (Chairman/Treasurer) and Jean Chalk (Secretary).
Norman Wheeler Memorial Award Winner: Tony Lacey
We are delighted to announce that the tenth deserving recipient of the Norman Wheeler Memorial Award is TONY LACEY.
Tony has been a member of the Society since 1988, and has been a committee member and producer of a number of our productions during this time. In particular, this award was given as an acknowledgement for all the shows Tony has contributed to in a non-paid production capacity, and for all the efforts and ideas he brought to our 50 Years of ROS special anniversary show.
The photograph shows Tony Lacey receiving the trophy from Alan Leadbeater at our Introduction Night to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast on 8 June 2010.
The committee for this year as appointed at the AGM, and thereafter, are as follows:
- President: ALAN LEADBEATER
- Chairman (and Treasurer): TONY JAY
- Secretary: JEAN CHALK
- Committee Member: RYAN ALLEN
- Committee Member: ROZ CHALK
- Committee Member: SONIA ENTWISTLE
- Committee Member: BARBARA AHLL
- Committee Member: JEAN LEADBEATER
- Committee Member: BOB TAYLOR
- Co-opted (Ticket Secretary): ANN DUFFIN
- Co-opted Member: VICKY PROSSER
- Co-opted Member: SAM SMITH